Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall Premier Show

Please accept our invitation...

What: Fall Premier Show
Where: Monticello Antique Marketplace
8600 SE Stark Street
Portland, OR  97216
503-256-8600
When:  September 10-26

The Marketplace is bustling right now...
Many talented vendors are busy bringing in truckloads of fabulous new merchandise for the Fall Premier Show.

The Vendor Lineup...
Annie Fannie and Abigail
Auntie Joy
Beaucoup
Bella
Duchess
Faded Charm
Garden Girl
Hoyt
Jeff and Julie's Primitives
Kindred Roses
Manor Bourne
My Shabby Roses
San Antonio Rose
Sparrow
Summers in Kindred
Worthy Goods
and special guest
Barn House
will be in the window all month! 
   
See you there!
Laurie and Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about this fabulous show all over Blogland and wish SO MUCH I lived closer so I could be there!! From the lin-up, it sounds like it's going to be FABULOUS!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to get over there before I leave for Montana, otherwise I will come after my return. Hugs to you both. Florence

    ReplyDelete