1. The boys... Joe and Jermonne. This big hearted, talented, fun loving duo gave life to their vision for creating the best Vintage Market in the NW. We feel truly humbled and blessed to be a part of the array of amazing people known as the Barn House Family.
|Jermonne and Joe|
|Laurie, Jermonne, Debbie|
|Kelly, Jermonne, Debbie|
2. The vendors... What an amazing group of creative, generous, fun, hard working, crazy people!
|Toni, Joy (Auntie Joy)|
|Bob Kennedy - Retreat|
|Billie and Kurt - Brocanteur Vintage|
|Lynn, JoDee, Kat (Duchess)|
|Kimberly (Kimberly Taylor Images), Debbie (Worthy Goods)|
|Modern Prairie Girl|
3. The guests... Show day brings with it an incredible energy. We talk to so many people who share the same passion. A desire to find original pieces, create beautiful homes and spaces, have fun and enjoy the day!
|Line before opening|
|These ladies were in line by 7:00am!|
4. The animals... You can't have a show in the country without a few furry friends!
|Girls and barn cats ~ a match made in heaven.|
5. The goods... Fabulous eye candy everywhere!
|Debbie and Laurie - Worthy Goods|