Thursday, July 19, 2012

Barn House

Where have we been you may be asking...  Worthy Goods has been shopping, sewing, painting, cleaning and dreaming.  All of this for our next big adventure coming very soon.





Barn House is a magical Vintage Marketplace filled with creativity, music and laughter.  This not to be missed event is held for one day only.
July 28, 2012

Please click on the link below for more detailed information.
Or go to the Barn House facebook page.

Stop by and say hello!
Laurie and Debbie
Worthy Goods 

3 comments:

  1. I am so, so excited for barn house! I can't wait to see everything you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so forward to see you girls :))
    -Sylvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. manicure tables

    Wish I could come. But too bad I'm a thousand miles away from you. I'm a vintage lover too. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete